Saturday, February 20, 2010

When Does Hiv Rash Appear Rash? Allergy? Anyone Kind Enough To Explain?

Rash? Allergy? Anyone kind enough to explain? - when does hiv rash appear

Heyyy ...

I have all the mosquitoes in certain parts of my body. It swells a little and burns like hell. At first it seems as spreading a line like the gnat and themselves as great, if I scratch my itch ...

Appears in certain parts of my body, my legs, my hands, my legs, my arms, all parties in this moment of the present.

Rest for about 30 minutes after HTE reduce itching. Thus, the swollen area. It really looks like mosquito bites Real BIG. Not quite sure of mosquitoes.

NT exudate before, through or anyth. THT Just as Strachan is very difficult to leave a mark as bruising and bleeding at the time.

Is this a form of allergy or ghts else?

/ SP: Is this a symptom of HIV or pounds, or is it monkey? Sry, but this guy kissed meHow is this possible?

Thank you very much. To appreciate knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment