Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Swollen Lymph Gland Under Jaw Pregnant Swollen Lymph Node And Swelling Under Tounge? Anyone Know What This Is? Im 14 And Im Pretty Shaken By It?

Swollen lymph node and swelling under tounge? anyone know what this is? im 14 and im pretty shaken by it? - swollen lymph gland under jaw pregnant

my swollen lymph node under my jaw is on the right side of my throat. I recently went through the cold, but the lymph nodes were swollen for a while. I'm afraid. today was when I felt the swelling under the tongue. I think the right hand of his salvary gland. I've used a bit of ice to relieve swelling, but in fear. sum1 help please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One thing to do. GO TO THE DAMN Docter. Not so serious. Get your *** now with Docter. Swollen lymph nodes are very serious and can mean a lot of terrible things. Undeterred, or something. And swelling under the tongue is swollen lymph nodes.

Please, please go to the Docter.

Post a Comment