Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sour Stomach Pain In Right Side With Black Stool Pain In My Upper Right Side Of My Stomach Pain On My Rightside Of My Back Could It Be Gallstones??

Pain in my upper right side of my stomach pain on my rightside of my back could it be gallstones?? - sour stomach pain in right side with black stool

My pain feels like someone put a hot cup from me and sometimes feel the pain of cramps and I feel a bad taste in the mouth and vomiting acids and what they eat, especially if vomiting, fatty food

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think it has something to do with the stomach. They would have something like acid reflux. (what happened to me), or you have IBS. "Constipated re? Or gas?" It could really take anything. Try to get the fiber in the meantime. I doubt it very seriously, but you should get the heart net.

paratroo... said...

You try to call the doctors'.

Post a Comment