Friday, January 1, 2010

Define Auction Rate Securities Registering A Domain: If I Pay X Price, Will It Ever Go Up Because Of Bids For The Domain?

Registering a domain: if I pay x price, will it ever go up because of bids for the domain? - define auction rate securities

One of the bands my friend just signed with Interscope Records, and I am creating your website for him. No one really knows about this yet, because he has not published anything, so (I assume) that the group can add a name as a domain name for just $ 3 per year (and I'm willing to pay up to $ 50, if necessary).

But let the facts and say that the group does not want to, and the people a fan site or another created. People who have purchased domain names, offers to take from other people my name is always under the hammer?

And if the user is defined in the contract agreement to respect what should I do?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Mr T said...

not if you buy, the price is to pay what at the time of purchase, then its up to you if you want to sell.
Council did not go back to see if it is available, which would tolerate the price, if you like buy it immediately
(the team believes it is more of a buyer does not)
and do it now because it is a well established site that knows who is logged in.

Post a Comment